The holiday season is upon us, which means that it’s time to get cracking on gift shopping. I made this comprehensive gift guide full of ideas for those of you with loved ones who stop, drop, and downward dog any time of day. From clothes and accessories, to books and fun extras, these gift ideas are perfect for the yogis and yoginis in your life. You might even find yourself slipping a gift of your own into your shopping cart – go ahead, I won’t tell.
1. Staying hydrated is essential. This water bottle from Spiritual Gangster is perfect for your yoga loving friend who is always on the go.
2. A Manduka yoga mat, available in a range of colors, is a more luxurious gift option for that special someone in your life.
3. Help your friend keep the frizzies at bay – while looking stylish – with this Turban Twist yoga headband that comes in a range of colors.
4. This yoga mat bag from Lululemon comes in different colors, and is essential for anyone who’s always toting their mat to class.
5. There’s nothing worse than slipping and sliding around on your mat. A non-slip hand towel, like this one from Manduka, is perfect for hot yoga lovers, or for anyone who has trouble anchoring their wrists in place.
1. Any free spirited yogi would love getting their sweat on in this Wild Thing t-shirt from Sweaty Betty.
2. This We Are All One hoodie from Spiritual Gangster is the perfect to warm up after a yoga class.
3. You had me at Namaste. These comfy yoga leggings from Arima Designs are guaranteed to become a staple in your friend’s wardrobe.
5. A long-sleeved, lightweight shirt is essential for winter yoga, and this one from Arima Designs captures why yogis find solace in their practice.
2. Jivamukti Yoga: Practices for Liberating Body and Soul by Sharon Gannon
3. How to Love by Thich Nhat Hahn
4. The Path of the Yoga Sutras: A Practical Guide to the Core of Yoga by Nicolai Bachman
These are all beautiful and meaningful pieces that are great for someone very special to you.
2. The Warrior bracelet from Tiny Devotions.
1. The Grateful pom beanie from Spiritual Gangster is the perfect warm accessory for the yogi with a grateful heart.
2. If you’d like to be extra generous, get your yoga-obsessed friend a subscription to Yogi Surprise, and they’ll get a new box of goodies every month.
3. These yoga massage balls are great for destressing with some relaxation / yin yoga.
4. This hair tie travel pod from Free People is a genius idea for keeping easy-to-lose hair ties in one place for yoga classes and beyond.
Even if you don’t buy these exact products, I hope this list gave you some good ideas for a few lucky people on your holiday shopping list. If you like these ideas, feel free to bookmark or Pin this page for future reference, and share it with your friends!